Call for Papers
As we prepare for NDC Sydney 2017 we are opening up for all topics and subjects that's interesting for developers. If you have something to say, then speak up!
From 14-18 August 2017, NDC Sydney will offer a combination of talks, lightning talks, workshops and panels. In the previous years NDC has been primarily focused on .NET, frontend and agile, but as the .NET developers world has changed over the years, so has NDC.
We cover travel and accommodation for speakers that are not considered local. Speakers also get access to the conference all 3 days.
Format and duration
Regular talks are 60 minutes lectures, and lightning talks are 10 minutes. Pre-Conference Workshops are full day workshops (1 or 2 days). There is no length requirement for the conference workshops. Make sure to mark your proposals with `Regular talk´ or `Lightning talk´.
Here are some suggestions for topics:
- General .NET development
- Tools & Techniques, such as (but not limited to) TFS, GIT, Continuous Delivery, TDD, DevOps and more
- Alternative programming languages, preferably but not limited to the CLR
- Functional Programming, from language details to large scale system design
- ALT.NET and Open Source frameworks
- Server-side web technologies such as (but not limited to) ASP.NET MVC, Node.JS, Ruby on Rails
- Innovative use of Microsoft products such as SharePoint
- Cloud Computing, NoSql and Big Data
- Architecture and Design
- Software Engineering
- Agile processes such as (but not limited to) Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Lean Startup
- Tools and techniques for agile development
- Mobile development using both native technologies (Windows Phone, Xamarin), as well as web technologies (PhoneGap, responsive design, mobile web applications)
- Everything else...
We encourage you to submit your top presentation or topics you are most passionate about, and not your entire portfolio of subjects. Try to limit the number of submissions to 3-4. Also, if you have previous speaking experience, please include links to videos, online presentations/slides or blogposts.
The call for papers closes on April 15 2017.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this call for papers.
Hope to see you at the NDC Sydney 2017.
The NDC Sydney Agenda committee