Call for Papers
The Call For Papers for NDC Sydney 2020 is now closed!
CFP deadline: Closed 7 June 2020
From 12-16 October 2020, NDC Sydney will offer a combination of talks, lightning talks, workshops and panels.
Travel and accommodation is covered for speakers that are not considered local. Selected speakers get a 3-day conference pass.
Format and duration
- Regular talks: 60 minutes
- Lightning talks: 10 minutes
- Workshops: 60-120 minutes (1 or 2 talk slots)
Here are some suggestions for topics:
- Architecture & Design
- Back-End and Front-End
- Serverless and Cloud Native
- Micro Front-End
- Open Source
- 3D software development
- Game development
- Data Science, AI and Machine Learning
- Ethics in software development
- Modern development practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Tools for software development
- Software methodology and process
- Teams, people, roles and how we work.
- Product development
- Experience Reports
- Project and incident postmortems
- Edge, IoT and hardware
- Functional Programming
- Programming Languages.
- And everything else...
We encourage you to submit your top presentation on the topics you are most passionate about and not your entire portfolio. Try to limit your submissions to 3-4. If you have previous speaking experience, please include links to videos, online presentations/slides or blogposts.
Do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Best regards The NDC Sydney Agenda committee