Workshop: SOA Done Right (with examples in ASP MVC, Angular, and NServiceBus)
Go beyond the hype and build a solid foundation of theory and practice with this workshop on SOA development.
Join Jimmy Bogard for a two day deep-dive covering architectural topics like:
- UI decomposition
- Data ownership across the enterprise
- How to choose NOSQL databases for your services.
- Fault tolerance – HTTP and Queues
- Reliable integration with 3rd party systems
- Monitoring, High Availability, and versioning
- Scalable command-processing endpoints
- Publish/subscribe event-processing interactions
- Long-running multi-stage business processes and policies
Senior developers, tech leads, and architects will benefit most from this workshop
Participants are requested to bring a Windows laptop with Visual Studio 2017 or Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 and to follow the full set up instructions at least one week before the workshop, available at:https://github.com/Particular/Workshop.Microservices/blob/master/README.md